Explore the Frontier of Energy Management Technology with Enphase Energy’s Leading Visionaries.
Two representatives from each of three top-performing solar installer companies from across Australia and New Zealand will converge in San Francisco, California, for an unforgettable experience. Be our VIP guest with a personal tour through the inner-workings of Enphase Energy’s Global Headquarters in Petaluma. Enjoy wine tasting in the world-renowned Wine Country of Sonoma and Napa Valley. And finally, we'll fly you to Los Angeles for North America’s largest trade show, Solar Power International 2015.
Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the hub of solar innovation, and to discover how Enphase is Powering What’s Next™.
- An unforgettable 5 day trip including round trip economy flights, transfers, and accommodation; one day at Enphase Energy Global Headquarters in Petaluma; day trips to San Francisco, Napa, or Sonoma Valley; and travel to Los Angeles and Solar Power International in Anaheim.
- At the Future of Energy Roundtable exchange ideas with your peers and the visionaries at Enphase who are driving solar toward mainstream adoption.
- Meet the coders who are doing with solar what smartphone monitoring has done with health.
- Take a VIP Tour through Enphase Energy Corporate Headquarters in California, including the Global Engineering & Design Centre and an exclusive look at our testing chambers where market-leading quality is made.
- Sample Wine Country wines and visit Solar Power International, North America's largest solar trade show.
- Tour dates: 10-15th September 2015
How do you become part of this incredible experience?
- Entry is simple. There is no entry form. It’s all about Enphase Systems on rooftops!
- For your chance to win two tickets to get California Dreamin', your company must move above the orange line by being one of three companies activating the most number of microinverter units in Enlighten (stage 5) between February 1st and July 31st. Units must be purchased from one of our Authorised Distributors.
- Enphase will track all activations in Enlighten between February 1st and July 31st, 2015.
- Enphase Strategic Account Managers will update the top 20 companies on their ranking in a Monthly Business Review (MBR) during the first week of each month. Toward the end of the competition period, more regular updates will be provided.
NOTE: Your ranking will be kept confidential. Participating companies will be provided only with a blind ranking showing their placement on the leaderboard, along with the number of activations against each ranking.